North Shields Collaborative
Teaching School Alliance
"Every year the course seems to get better and better with contributions and ideas from fellow practitioners as they implement some of the strategies and feed back to the group. It really is an impactful course where you see the immediate benefits back in class."
Sandra Marshall, Deputy Headteacher at New York Primary School
What is Every Lesson Outstanding?
The North East Teaching Schools Partnership have worked collaboratively to design and then facilitate ELO. The programme is intensive, practical and interactive, allowing staff to gain the skills, knowledge and confidence to deliver outstanding lessons every day.
Who is the ELO Programme for?
ELO is a versatile programme suitable for all teachers, Primary or Middle phase, regardless of experience, who have the desire and commitment to reflect upon their current practise and consider how this can be further improved to enhance performance and raise standards. It is delivered at New York Primary School, approved delivery partner.
This programme will enable participants to:
• Know the key concepts underpinning good practice in the classroom
• Understand the impact of these concepts on excellent teaching and learning
• Deliver these concepts through consistent practice
• Self-assess and audit their own teaching through learning activities, lesson observations and mentoring
The content will cover the following:
• Session 1 - 23rd May 2018 Identifying and Securing Progress
• Session 2 - 13th June 2018 Assessment and Differentiation
• Session 3 - 27th June 2018 Challenge and Engagement
• Session 4 - 11th July 2018 Effective Dialogue
How do we know it works?
“It was great! I have so many ideas and things I want to try now; It’s the best CPD for pedagogy and planning I’ve been to so far. I am really looking forward to seeing the impact in my classroom. The staff were fantastic, really helpful and friendly.” Miss J Potter
Book your place now firstname.lastname@example.org Course cost per delegate - £450 or 2 for the price of 1 teacher offer until end of April.